._#Harmonie-Dream
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Write in english please.

AuteurMessage
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

Write in english please. Empty
MessageSujet: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeDim 29 Avr - 23:34

"-Do you wants to try my challenge ?
-Yes of course !
-Ok, so now, we have to speak in english only !
-no problem, let's start !
-We are so... crazy...
-Yeah, it's very hard !!"

The weather was nice, the weather was hot, the weather was… sultry.

Evangeline was deeping in thought and she paused to think about her travel expenses. Particularly Cairo came to her as the hot weather was the same. This horrible warm, the air was sultry, so heavy. It made you to die of suffocation. It held you in her mad hand like a leaf in the fire. You felt spineless, clammy and sweaty. You were not satisfied, and you wanted nothing, absolutly nothing like a fat sloth cat. Even if you had a wonderful kiwi cake… The warm squashed hearts, made quarrels and clashes. Unpleasant sensation, felt your own blood burn your veins. Awful headaches came with the hot temperature.

Evangeline felt hot. Fuck.

She was let on her hanging bed –whith chains- between her lot of collections clocks which she came back to her missions and her History books. The exorcist was winding up a little clock, a beautiful black little clock. She dated from the first mission Eva did. Evangeline wasn’t smiling but we can felt a nostalgic impression when we looked at Eva’s precious manners.

Dreams finished, and then she putted down the clock on her bed’s corner. She jumped elegantly and she leaved her room. She was wearing black with a shirt mao collar, a mini short and longs gloves. Her legs were bendy because they were hurt. The mission whose Evangeline came back nearly was very dangerous and strong akumas injured her. The exorcist must to keep calm, but she didn’t do what the nurses told her… Bands were a real benediction for Evangeline who suffered a little. And the long black crow hair seemed to be one ponytail. Like that, she cannot wash down the ground.

Evangeline looked like a crow.

The Dislocated Clock walked through the entire Congregation with piercing but weary steps. When she looked at a member of the Black Order, she said politely “Hello” and went far away. She was carful to not show the little pain in her legs, above all when she passed in front of some nurses or a member of the scientists because they could guess why Evangeline walk not very well… And she must go immediately to the nursery… To bad !

She gets finally to the place where she wanted to go. A large training place took place in front of Evangeline’s blue eyes. She swept over the beautiful training landscape with their occupants who were not numerous. Then the exorcist’s blue eyes saw a man who had long black hair, even if it wasn’t longer as Evangeline’s hair. The man had a familiar sword and the Dislocated Clock’s pain despaired miraculously !

“Hey ! You’re here, Yûbaka !”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeDim 29 Avr - 23:35

Yeah, we're going down.

“Shut the fuck up, cunt !”

God dammit. This visit was extremely promising. What on earth or deep down in hell did she want, barging in like mad and calling him in such an awful way ? Death maybe ? What else ? Nespresso. He could not find another reason for her surprising way of calling him, and running in on him. She might have just been a complete idiot too. He was already suspicious of her mental health so it wouldn’t really surprise him if she did have any kind of psychological problem. He swept his sweaty brow and turned his fierce gaze on her, wondering what kind of punishment he should give her for being so careless. Didn’t she knew that loud mice attracted mean cats ?

The worst thing was that it was really hard to scare her away, like he did with most people. He just couldn’t be left alone. People just had to come when he was clearly showing his I-ignore-you-all temperament. The heat didn’t approve his good humor, and oh damn it was hot today ! The night had been particularly dreading. He had barely gotten any sleep, choosing to get up even earlier than the usual time to have a fresh shower and go practice his skills here. It was not going to make the day brighter. Nor was it going to make this better. Quite the contrary really. His long dark hair flicked behind him as he nudged his head as if desperate. His lips twitched together as if he was barely sulking like a little child. But Yû Kanda was nothing like a child. He was raging and dangerous. His gaze was dark and he gave a deadly aura around him. He had no room for politeness or friendship, no more than for dreams and wishes. He just desired another cup of emptiness to fill his already empty soul.

Ignoring perfectly the gaze of the few rare exorcists who were present, he bared his teeth – eh, no, he bared his fangs and growled a few words at the freshly arrived comrade.

“Piss off, shit head. I don’t need you messing up my good air. Got it ?”

He looked as mad as ever, the pommel of his weapon held tightly between his slim fingers. The blade was pitch black when it wasn’t activated. Luckily enough for Evangeline, it was dark right now, contrasting pretty well with his skin. Thos surely enough she would still be able to feel the creepy anger of the deadly teenager.

He swore that one more disgraceful word against his pride from her would buy the ticket to her doom. She had better do what he had told her to do if she didn’t want to live her life with exceptional difficulty.

MON EMPIRE POUR TES YEUX
"Et si la vie n'est rien d'autre que ce fil ténu qui nous rattache les uns aux autres,
le mien était définitivement déficient, fragile et glissant, comme rongé par le sel."
Write in english please. 314z3t0
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeDim 29 Avr - 23:36

"-Come on !
-Let's fight !
-Fuck !
-Fuck !"

" Be not irritated my dear companion! I only come to hold you a little company … "

Evangeline, who had forgotten any pain, dashed on his companion and rival. When she had arrived just below him - because Evangeline was very small, remember - She gave at him a look full of ambition and a determinate smile. But she didn’t attack and remained planted at him. She waited certainly for a movement on behalf of her colleague exorcist, but it didn’t move either, it had kept his nasty glance. The Dislocated Clock laughed then made something that she was bitterly going to regret … She gave a shot down at the nose of Kanda.

…before running away very fast in the corner of the training place.

She seemed to defy the black-haired man and made him a sign to he comes to fight. The purpose of Evangeline was naturally to irritate the swordsman so that he indeed wants to fight seriously against her. And the attempt seemed to have very well worked. The exorcist with long dark hair - I speak about Evangeline there, eh! - positioned as if she was going to fight and looked at Kanda of a definite and perfectly quiet sight.

Evangeline and Kanda were in the same team, under the wing of the same master : Froi Tiedoll. This one had shown many times to his liked pupils that it was necessary to love itself and to leave free court with the passion. But between the swordsman and the symbiotic exorcist, the current did not pass at all. Not that Kanda has many friendly relations, but Evangeline… well, he couldn’t bear her. Simple was the reason : Eva is a very ironic player and likes annoying people who are near her. Yes, Kanda was near to Evangeline, but the nearness amounted in a profound rivalry ; has one-way street. Because the big misfortune of the dislocated Clock was that Yûbaka is stronger than her at the beginning. Her fights been incensed against him ended ceaselessly in bitter failures. In every challenge accepted by obligation by Kanda was ceaselessly won by him. But this day, Evangeline had grown well and had become stronger than previously. Always so definite, she wanted to beat Kanda, good time for quite.

" Yûûûûûûbaka! I call you as I want, understood ? Fuck! Come to fight idiot long-haired !! "

Evangeline had certainly just took her ticket to the death, but after all, while failing one learns.
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeDim 29 Avr - 23:37

I will not bow, I will not break
I will shove the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away.
And I'll survive, paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud, cold blooded fake
I will shove the world away.

Can you feel it burn, deep down inside ? Ravaging your soul, screaming silently ? Can you feel the cold, seeking under your skin, the strange feeling you can’t comprehend ? This phantom of pain when you just can’t die. The burn of life tormenting this stranger’s heart. The smell of blood carelessly flowing out.

Yû Kanda did not move, daring Evangeline to do something. He didn’t expect her to do anything, but expecting such a thing from her was being really stupid. Her hand flew up with grace and hit his nose. He spurt and fire woke up in his piercing eyes. Oh heck she was going to die. But she firmly desired it, didn’t she ? Mice didn’t scratch the cat’s nose, if they didn’t have any death wish. Hell the politeness with ladies, she didn’t deserve any. He automatically raised his hand, gripping his sword. She ran away. She provoked him. A inner smile lit up his mind. A creepy smile.

This was to damn silly, but he sprinted after her. The chase had began.

“If you have any death wish, it’s now or never, brat !”

He urged, speedy as ever – rage was a good booster too – and caught up with his companion who was now waiting for him. He did not hesitate but made an unexpected move. He bend down and hit the girl’s legs to make her fall down.

“No way, if you call me like this again I’ll make you eat YOUR long hair !”

Now she looked really small, sitting on the ground. He looked down at her, a mocking grimace lighting up his face. Slowly, he placed his weapon on his hip. He didn’t need it to teach her a lesson. It would only make things dirtier.

“Now next time you come near me… THINK ABOUT IT. I’m not into good charity for stupid kids you know.”

So fuck off. Fucking attitude. Fucking people.
He knew Evangeline very well. He still remembered when Froi Tiedoll took her under his wing, just after Daysia had perished. Kanda had been alone until this time, alone to be harassed by the old man. He still didn’t know if he’d liked it better now or before. She was just another pain in the ass. Since then, the team had kept growing and growing. Going out on mission with all the new members had been an absolute pain. Things were getting worse and worse, as if the world itself had planned to annoy him.

Then again, Evangeline was not the most useless exorcist. Every time she came near him, he acted differently then usual. Of course he always mocked others, but come on, he never chased them around ! But he felt more lively when the stupid girl was near by. Oh heck, stop it now. Stop the world.

No. Don’t stop.

Deep onyx eyes seeking into gleaming blue ones, he reach for Evangeline’s hair and held a lock between his graceful fingers.

“Meet you outside.” He whispered.
Then he disappeared behind the door.

{ Mouaha, yes, et vive Word qui corrige l'anglais aussi 8D }

Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:00

"-You are stupid.
-You too.
-Okay, that's fine.
-That's fine too."

How stupid girl.

Which imbecile she had been. Evangeline attacked Kanda without the slightest hesitation. She had nowhere pain any more, she felt no more pain. An uncontrollable envy to fight him dominated her, but not a bloody fight where the only excuse is the death, but a fight of equal to equal. From peer to peer, from companion to companion. She wished ardently that Kanda, her famous rival, considers her as an exorcist deserving fighting against him. In her heart, the Dislocated Clock wanted that Kanda respects her, sees her as a redoubtable ally … As a friend whom he can trust.

But the Clock had forgotten a detail.

A detail which made her capsized in the first blow of the swordsman. Kanda had seen well what Evangeline had totally forgotten: the condition of her legs. She was brought in by mission and had injured herself during her fights. Evangeline had even put bandages to stop the pain. Kanda had only to concern a small blow her legs so that the Dislocated Clock dislocated herself. Evangeline had fallen very low, and once more had to admit that the Swordsman won. And the fight was very short for this time.

Evangeline was ashamed.

She had acted without any caution and on a whim, had dashed into a fight where she had to have all her strengths to dare to remain in front of the opponent. If the exorcist had been in mission, it would have been able to make it fail. And the failure was Evangeline's biggest fear. The fear of failing, the fear of disappointing once again, she had disappointed Kanda, unless he never has had no consideration she, and in that case there, had never been disappointed : but indifferent. Evangeline pouted.

Evangeline looked hard at her rival.

He reached for Evangeline’s hair and held a lock between his fingers with a derisive sight then the swordsman turned heels and went out of the training place. He had whispered to Evangeline to get outside, but she was open-mouthed, without moving or speaking. Then, the consciousness returned finally to her, and she tried to get up. It was a defeat : Kanda had carried a blow in her painful legs. It was the second try hat she finally succeeded in getting up. The exorcist looked at the room then went out in his turn.

The sunlight made her wink so she walked without knowing too much where to go. Suddenly, her legs shied away and Evangeline met on the ground, lengthened on the grass, the eyes in front of the sky.

“Am I so pathetic ?”

Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:01

DISTURBED

I'll have you know
That I've become
Indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable.

Yû Kanda hadn’t notice at all that his companion had painful legs. Her temperament hadn’t shown anything, and he really didn’t care at all. If she was hurt, why didn’t she stay at the nursery ? Maybe she wanted company ? But why was she searching here … ? Kanda didn’t know really. He didn’t expect her to have a liking for him. He merely thought that she had a nice time annoying him. After all, she was Lavi’s best friend wasn’t she ? He himself used to be the closest person to Lavi – as much close as Kanda can be -, but obviously things just didn’t stay that way. He didn’t care at all after all. The world still went around, day still gave in to night, winter still melted to spring. Every thing was moving around him, and he was walking with pride to whatever he was meant to achieve or to find.

Maybe one day he’ll lay his eyes on her face. Maybe one day he’ll look strait into her eyes.

She who he was still looking for. This girl that his implanted memory had projected as a ghost in front of his very eyes from the day they opened till now. Finding her, this lonely piece of a hidden puzzle, was the only way he could think of to set a little bit of order into his strange life. He knew why he was born, but things still didn’t feel completely right.

As he walked outside, he breathed deeply. He filled his abused lungs till they could take no more, and let it all out. The sky was blue, only a few clouds drifted slowly in this endless ocean. The training room and it’s quarters blocked the wind, so the grass was standing still. Before his feet brushed it. He remembered how he left Evangeline : open mouthed and eyes wide open. The picture made him sight. An amused sight. Would she do as he had told her ? The answer came quick, as a muffled sound made him turn around. She was lying on the ground, where she had obviously fallen down. He approached her, his silhouette blocking the sun so it didn’t blind her.

“Yeah. You are.”

His face wasn’t mocking anymore. It was simply showing his annoyance. He wrinkled his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

“Fortunately for you, you might actually get fucking past it one day.”

He clearly had planned to beat her up a bit, but the way she had fallen down was probably humiliating enough.

“Anyway, if you think you can beat me anytime soon, you’re fucking wrong.”

He offered her his hand, so she could get up. In her condition, if she actually tough she could fight him, she was entirely wrong. How could she ?

“Little girls like you better go see the nurse if they can’t even walk.”
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:01

"I'm not a little girl.
-You are a little gilr... That's all.
-No, I'm not ! Fuck !
-Ahh... Ok, so you must to sleep without plush.
- Shut up ! Go to hell !!"

A great stupid guy had just blocked her the view.

Although the sun already dazzled her and she had fallen there, of course. As usual, Kanda said to her that she was not for the height, and that Evangeline would have better made stay at the nursery. The exorcist avoided and showed a face opposed to his rival. Why had he tell to her to come if it was to annoy her ? Although this option wasn’t to exclude.

After all both exorcists pretend not to like themselves. Then why now, they should show themselves all their love the one to the other one? Fucking idea. Every time the Dislocated Clock came to see the swordsman, it was either to fight, or to challenge him, or to laugh, or to annoy him. It was true that Evangeline interfered beside Kanda to meditate, but it did not arrive every day. Then why, fucking why, Evangeline had thought ' Yûbaka ', so much he was stupid, can show her some sign of affection ? A simple real smile - that was just impossible- that we make for his companions would have her is enough. Simply Evangeline once more believed to be one the least.

The exorcist wanted that Kanda see her.

Then contrary to all expectations, the man whom we called Kanda held the hand to Evangeline, to help her to get up. The temptation was too strong, and the Clock caught the hand and pulled her rival at the ground. She had pulled so hardly that the swordsman had the face crushed on the ground. Evangeline was not able to refrain from exploding to laugh before adding.

" Ah my poor Yûbaka, to hold out your hand to somebody on whom you don’t trust is very dangerous! "

Evangeline laughed even more. It was a real fit of the giggles.

" I shall beat you Yû, one day, you will see. You will bow before my overwhelming power … And you will beg me to save you too many sufferings … "

The Dislocated Clock had stopped laughing, but a small smile was drawn on her face. She hadn’t released the wrist of her rival, and continued to look at the blue sky, lengthened on the beautiful grass of the Congregation.

" I’m not any more a little girl … "

Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

I can feel it grow
I can hear it moan
I can hear it's bitter cries
In my veins it crawls
Underneath my tongue it hides
I'm in control.
An error in my genesis
The reason why I started this
Where did we go wrong ?

He took her hand but was definitely not ready for what awaited him. He tried stopping his fall but everything went too fast. When you don’t expect something, you take a while to react to it. And this time he took just a little too long. She had done her move perfectly. Fast, strong, and precise. He now laid next to her, his face turn downward, tickled by the fresh but earthy grass. A groan muffled up from his throat. Slowly, he lifted up his head to turn it on the side, so that his cheek would be the one laying on the ground. He could still feel Evangeline’s fingers around his wrist. Evidently she didn’t want him to get up. That was fine, he’d just have to find a different way to annoy her.

Sometimes he’d stop to think. Think of why certain people just loved to annoy him. Where they happy to fight someone strong ? Did they seek something more ? Impossible. He was just a tool to complete they’re training. A level to pass so they’ll think they had gotten stronger. He was one of the most powerful exorcist, indeed, and the only one yet to have killed a Noah. Beating him was the way to tell every one they had taken his favorable rank. That’s why he didn’t want to let them win. But, if one day one of them actually did win a friendly fight, he knew he’d still be more gainful in a real battle. Who was more useful then the guy who could die many times over and still firmly hold his weapon ?

“Fuck. Only little girls would be foolish enough to have such a dream.” He replied, threatening.

His voice was muffled by the grass, but he was still perfectly clear. His voice came louder than her giggles. Such annoying giggles ! He listened to them a while, not moving, taking in the air, the moment. But then the brun of revenge flickered deep inside of him. He lifted up his free hand and grabbed a handful of earth and grass. He squeezed his hand underneath him, turned his head around Evangeline, and dropped the dirt on her face. He himself had crumbs of dust on his pale skin.

“Face it, you’ll never grow up.”

That you’d surely make a stop to her laughter – even thus she had become a little more quiet -. He did expect her to choke instead. Her fingers were still holding on tightly around his wrist, so getting up still wasn’t an option. Hm. Okay. Fine. Fuck. He rolled over, passing other her, squashing her underneath him. Then, once on the other side, he concluded the move by pulling her so she would be faced down and he would be facing the sky. He had barely changed the positions. It was more pleasing like this. Now he could lay a knee on her back, taking away from her the ability to get up. Since he was taller than her, and a man, he was heavier too.

“Not with those long hair pulling you down. Care to give them a cut ?”

Teasing, he unsheathed Mugen and held it near her. The sun gleamed on the dark surface of the weapon.
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:02

COME ON
I promess you'll falling down with me...
If you take my hand.

Evangeline stopped laughing when Yû Kanda putted on her face some earth.

Childish.

Very Childish.

The Dislocated Clock intended to counter this insult right now, but the swordman rolled over quickly and he laid a knee on her small back. He had just changed the positions. Evangeline couldn’t move anymore, and finally, wanted no more. Face on the ground, she would have preferred that Kanda stood still her on other side : like that, she could see the beautiful blue sky, the reflection of her azure (puppy) eyes. She growled at the Kendoka in reply.

"Even if you are taller than me… I can destroy you when I want !"

Evangeline wasn’t sure of she just said, but she said that with a certain determination.

“Fuuuuuuck Yûbaka ! You hurt me idiot ! And… and... “

Evangeline can’t found her words, but as a reply, she moved a little. Very useful : Kanda was taller than her, and very heavier too. But sometimes, to be little was a really advantage : to pass unnoticed, to be unobtrusive, to move very fast, to thread one's way through enemies, to jump higher than other, to hide from somebody, to make surprise… But disadvantages were numerous : she was totally defenseless against enemies, too light – even if walk away with a spring in his step was really beautiful- she could fly with a little wind, out of condition, of course, zero in endurance… This case wasn’t nice for Evangeline… Kanda was stronger than her.

“Yûbaka… move you fucking knee ! Or I will become a dragoooooooon !! “

Evangeline was irritated and edgy, and she struggled with her rival in vain. Suddenly, a scientist came near the two strange exorcists who fought under the sun. The scientist seemed to be nervous and he spoke to them disorganized.

“Kanda ! Evangeline ! You are… here…”

And the scientist fell down under the eyes of two stupid exorcists.

Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:02

To the man looking back at me
Said why don't you go away
We've all heard your misery
You've been bleeding it for days end.

Kanda kept his knee on Eva’s back. She was yelling against him but he didn’t care at all. She was the one who got herself into this situation and this was the only way to teach her better behavior. She was even telling him she would turn into a dragon if he didn’t let her go, and that was rather amusing, but kinda stupid too. Anyway, she had just called him twice ‘Yûbaka’ ; did she really expect him to let her go unharmed ? Words were not enough for the irritable swordsman. Luckily for Evangeline, a scientist came to see them. His face was pale and his fingers were twitching nervously. He called them but before saying anything else, he dropped to the floor, unconscious.

Kanda watched lazily the body on the ground.

He got up, getting his attention off his rival, and approached the scientist, thinking that he might actually have something interesting to say. He was tempted on ignoring what just had happen, but it could be a little important. So he turn the man around and shaked him violently. Getting no response, he started slapping his face, making his cheeks very red. But no use. What a bothering man ! Who could be so asleep ?! Kanda cursed silently. He held the man be his collar and dragged him behind him. As if he had just remembered, he turned his face towards Evangeline, and looked at her, his deeps eyes frustrated.

“Didn’t you hear your fucking name ? Come on.”

This didn’t really leave a choice for Evangeline, even thus the unconscious man had never told her to go anywhere. It was Kanda’s order. But it probably went pass unnoticed. The swordsman was already heading towards the tower anyway, dragging the poor man behind him. He knew exactly were to drop off his package. To the great intendant’s office. Perhaps Reveer would have to take care of this problem, but he’ll be asking for Komui of course ; he was much more fun to play with. He was a great man to bother really. A easy prey. Once inside the congregation, he was oblige to carry the unconscious man on his shoulder like a bag of potatoes to go up the stairway. ( oui comparaison de ouf, j’assume, ceci est un super rp. )

But there was no need to go to Komui’s office. The problem was much more easier to find ! Indeed, colorful smoke was gathering in the corridor like mist in a swamp. Scientists were still fleeing the scene. But… what exactly ? Kanda’s face became fierce, and he kept a steady pace as he walked into the colorful smoke. He didn’t know if Evangeline was following. While walking, his foot hit a lump on the floor. It was difficult to see because where he was the smoke was very dense, but he crouched down briefly and found a body. It was not dead. He could feel it breathing, and could even hear a rash gasp coming from his throat. Continuing, he stumbled across another unconscious body. Well at least what he was now searching for didn’t seem willing to kill everything it came across with. Kanda stopped. Some noise was coming his way.

“Detection. Detection. Please let me heal you.”

He startled as a shadow pierce the colorful mist. In a instant, the thing was upon him. What thing ? Even thus Kanda was not the mechanic type, he could see it was a machine. It was holding a poor man in it’s metallic hand that looked like a set of claws. It stopped before Kanda and looked at him.

“You need to drink your medicine now.”

The swordsman had just the time to put he unconscious man he was holding down on the side before the second mechanic hand was upon him, grabbing his thin waist.

“Hey ! Let go you fucking robot !”

He reached for his sword, with the clear idea of cutting the machine in two. But… oh hell, the claws were holding down the weapon against him. He cursed. What on earth was the machine going to do ? The responsible was so dead !

"Take your medicine."
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

"- Do you hear this noise ? That's the clic of my Walter pointed on your testicles.
- So we are two,I aim your balls from the beginin."
Inglorious Basterds ♥

Kanda finally decided to take away his knee from her back, as soon as the poor scientist fell down on the grass. The man seemed to be frightened and his face was just like a grave stone. The swordsman stood up and looked at the scientist’s body lazily. Evangeline stood up straight too and putted her deathly pale finger on the man’s neck. His heart continued to beating so Evangeline had got nothing to worry about now. Then Kanda take the scientist by his collar and dragged him to inside after he turned the man around and shaked him violently.

“Didn’t you hear your fucking name ? Come on.”

Evangeline raised an eyebrow and moaned at Kanda because she can’t bear to follow him around like a little animal. But the situation seemed to be special and dangerous so she accompanied her rival in the Congregation. Inside reined a colorful smoke over all the rooms. The dislocated clock blocked up his breath immediately, but when she saw Kanda to breathe easly, she inspired before being totally blue.
Evangeline’s rival carried the unconscious man on his shoulder like a bag of potatoes to go up the stairway (trop beau, fallait que je le reprenne ! XD). She had a think to the poor scientist obliged to support swordsman’s roughness and sighed dismally. This situation was really strange and anormal, so inspector’s mind from the Clock began to run. She thought first to Komui’s experiments, and that was exactly the conclusion we must have. The problem was once again ridiculous and Evangeline laughed.

Then they arrived at the first floor, her legs hit a lump on the floor and the dislocated clock heard Kanda who was moaning about something. She looked down and saw a body. First impression, she believed he was dead but when she listen and feel, she can sense a little warm and a slight breath. Evangeline looked at her rival and walked in the smoke. Suddenly, she heard a metallic noise. Then she heard few metallic noises and she cursed.

“Be careful Yubaka, a strange…”

But she couldn’t finish his sentence because she just saw the swordsman disappear. She moved fast and can see his rival, three feet above the ground, and was struggle like one possessed with the terrible machine… Thanks to her fabulous blue eyes, Evangeline could see who the machine was… And she was called… Komulin unknown number ! This Komui’s robot should be the worst thing in the world, after Millenium Earl and his family, and Evangeline try to rescue the poor Kanda.

“Detection. Detection. Please let me heal you. You need to drink your medicine now.
-Hey ! Let go you fucking robot !
-Take your medicine.”

The Clock didn’t move at all and contemplated the wonderful scene : Kanda who was grab by the machine, was fighting like an idiot against her. (oui, HER car c’est une dame RAFFINéE Komulin !>8D) The female exorcist launched into sarcastic argumentation on Kanda’s situation, and she didn’t forget to insult him greatly. After five minutes, she grew weary and decided to help the pooooooooooor little boy !

“My unfortunate Yûbaka needs my help ! That’s so… Wonderful ! ♥ Can you supply please ?”

Then she activated her innocence and cruel bones went out her skin. She laughed once and did a fast and strong kick on the side of the machine. She let go of Kanda and crashed against the wall who collapse. Evangeline came near her rival and said :

“Let’s fight against that fucking scrapheap Yubaka !”
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:03

You wanna play this game, I'll play it too.

He really though that the machine was going to get him to drink it’s awful stuff before Evangeline decided to help. He had heard all of her insults and he wished he didn’t need her to help, because all he wanted to do right now was ; kill her. Even if she’d help, she had chosen the last minute to come and those five minutes in the hand of the machine had been painful enough for him to kill her even thus she finally help. Like he said, he wasn’t into good charity. He was the type of man who wanted it all or not at all. He never, oh never, stop half way. He watch as Evangeline’s innocence activated, and got himself prepared as she hit the Komurin. The machine let go, and he fell perfectly on his two feet. He got up straight and patted off the dirt on his uniform. Even thus he wasn’t looking at his fellow exorcist, he felt her come near, and when she was next to him, he pushed her down on the ground.

“Let’s fight against that fucking scrapheap Yubaka !”
“You took some time, you slow squirt !”

He took Mugen in his hands and brandished the weapon before him. He ran his fingers along the sharp edge of the sword, and the black cold steel become silvery. A bright blue aura enveloped the katana ; it was energy. It made the sword look alive. But it wasn’t as alive as was Kanda, with fire burning in his dark deep eyes. Vengeance.

He jumped towards the machine, and his movement tormented the colorful mist. Mugen glowed as it cut off one of the machine’s arm. As the mechanic hand fell, it let go of the man it was holding. A low scream was heard from him, and as soon as he managed to stand up, he stumbled out of harm’s way. Kanda, fast as he was, made another great cut upon the machine, but while he did, the Komurin went really mad. It’s eyes started glowing red. It looked upon the two exorcists, and made a painful warning noise.

“Enemy detected. Enemy detected.”

It’s shoulders opened up to reveal two submachine guns ( mitrailleuses ). The claws it still had became sharp and, most impressing of all ; it’s head locked itself between the shoulders where it couldn’t be harm.

“Eva, please tell me why fucking Komui always makes fucking stupid creations !?”

The end of his sentence was muffled by the sound of the guns, shooting right at him. The swordsman was really fast and none of the bullets reached him. He ran to the machine but his blow was blocked by the sharp hand and, to his surprise, it had gotten strong enough to resist their innocence ! He avoided another blow, and the machine chose to attack it’s first prey.

“Enemy detected.”

With a puff of steam, it reached for Evangeline, ready to chase her.

Kanda didn’t go after the machine but chose to take a quick glance around to find out what was happening. The man that he had freed was not here anymore ; he had probably ran away. What useless person ! He tried to make the colorful smoke go away but it was still too thick, and no windows could be opened near by. This was just great !
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:06

"Ouvre ton esprit si tu ne veux pas
que quelqu'un le fasse pour toi !"

« Shut up idiot ! And look at the machine before she’s catching you ! »

Kanda took Mugen in his hands and brandished the weapon before him. Evangeline was ready to attack too, and she was going to do a great and fast kick when her partner slashed the machine. Almost surprising, Komulin stood already up and became… very mad. Her glowing eyes seemed to say “Kill kill kill” and Evangeline laughed.

But when the exorcist just saw the submachine guns (ouiiii les mitrailleuses ! J’ai employé ce mot en anglais très récemment XD) on the machine’s arms… She stopped laughing. She looked fast at the swordman who didn’t move. He said, phlegmatic…

“Eva, please tell me why fucking Komui always makes fucking stupid creations !?

-Why did you ask to me ? I don’t know at all, Komui is crazy !”

Suddently, the machine fired. Evangeline was extremely fast-moving and none of the bullets reached her. She saw Kanda blowed, as the terrible satan’s machine blocked him. Then he came back near Evangeline to find out what was happening. The scientist slipped away quietly… More useless, you couldn’t do and other persons in the corridor were swallowed up in the fog. Evangeline didn’t know if all the scientists were safe and she looked quickly at the room. Thanks to her biotechnological eyes, she could seen nobody were near the machine and them. She noticed that the swordsman was lost a little in the fog.

“Hear Yûbaka : you couldn’t fight in this murky fog, so we have to get out and take the machine with us. Go with me !”

The dislocated clock took the Kanda’s wrist and yelled to the machine.

“Come ooooooooooon stupid transgenic scrapheap ! LOOK AT ME FUCKING MACHINE !”

At this noise, the called fucking-machine began to give chase to the exorcists. Then, Evangeline pulled Kanda quickly and ran through the fog’s corridor. After few seconds, they get out the congregation, on the grass. The fog dispersed by the wind and the vision became great again. She let go of Kanda’s wrist and laughed again.

“Funny day, isn’t it ?”

The machine arrived from inside and met exorcists.

“Let’s go Yûbaka ! You’re inexcusable now, you could see the enemy… And fight instead of stay behind me, my dear !”

Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:06

You hear the door slam and realize there's nowhere left to run
You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun
You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination
But all the while you hear the creature creeping up behind
You're out of time

A smirk lit up Kanda’s face as he heard Evangeline scream to the machine. And Komui’s creation was really susceptible. Perhaps as much a Komui ? Anyhow, it reacted perfectly dumbly to Eva’s provocation and came chasing after her. Only thing… he felt the thin hand of his companion close on his wrist and pull him harshly. Great, just great, he had no more choice than to run if he didn’t want the machine to step over him now. As Eva pulled him across the long corridors of the Congregation, and flew down the stairways with him, he barely thought the machine was going to come after them, but a simple gaze behind him proved him that he was wrong. The machine was there, slipping on the stairs and catching up quickly on them. Luckily enough, they got outside rather fast and stumbled in the fresh air. Eva’s laugh came again, lighting up the place just as the sun would.

“Oh, just perfect…”

Kanda looked at his stupid companion and made a comical face to show just how tanked he was.

“I’m telling you, if I don’t get the pleasurous chance to destroy that fucking machine, I’m gonna fucing kill somebody.”

Now the mist was gone, but actually, Kanda would’ve preferred to stay in the corridors where it was much more exiting. Now, it was going to be much to easy. Stepping up and getting close to the machine, the grumpy exorcist gave a fucking finger at the machine and insults came swiping out of his mouth.

“Pshh. Danger, danger. Prepare to die.”

It’s eyes were still glowing red and the submachine guns pointed themselves towards Kanda. In less than a second, many cartridges ( cartouches ) flew as bullets raced towards the dark exorcist. Taking his time, Kanda merely deflected the bullets with his sword. There were to many of them and a few opened up his pale skin. Scarlet drops of blood scattered around him, but he didn’t seem to care. In his eyes appeared three little dots and thunder like strikes surrounded his eyelash. A bluish aura seemed to surrounded him, and when he looked at Eva, an evil smirk on his mouth, he didn’t seem human and was rather frightening.

“Now to have some fun…”

Faster than humans could go, he jumped toward the machine. Before any eyes could realise it, a piece of metal fell on the ground. A mad sound came from the machine. Komulin became crazy and it’s submachine came into action as they emptied themselves everywhere.
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

"Si vis amorem , para pacem
Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Evangeline looked at her presently partner and smiled.

“Yeah Yûbaka, I agree with you ~”

The disclocated clock could seen very fast Kanda’s movements, and clapped ironically when the swordsman slashed the machine. A piece of metal fell down on the grass then the terrible Komui’s machine became really crazy… Hum. Kanda too. With his evil smirk on his moth, that idiot just became really angry, that’s was so funny that Miss Pavlichenko laughed and made fun of him. A noise drew the exorcist’s attention to the background. Scientists and novices. Thanks to the awful fog, they left the Congregation to go out in the garden. The problem was simple, they were in danger. Not the Machine was really dangerous… but Kanda was. He was so exited –more angry- that he probably not saw unprotected people in the background.

Evangeline sprung up elegantly near the people and fought against the submachine guns and their cartridges. Then, she said to the scientists to go somewhere far away the battle. Then, she came back with the swordsman. The clock was decided to finish that ridiculous battle.

“Together, Yûbaka !”

Evangeline jumped near Kanda who took distance in front of the mad machine. They looked at each other, and dashed towards their enemy. Both of exorcist accelerated their time and thrust upwards their weapons : Mugen for Kanda and her bones-leg for Evangeline. Like Odin’s spear, they assailed the metallic body with a dazzling and impressive attack. When they cooperated, the two exorcists were really strong… And frightening. Nobody would to be against both in the same time because when they didn’t dispute, they were unbeatable.

The machine has given up the ghost in a beautiful explosion. Like American films, Kanda and Eva stood side by side turning back Komulin’s corpse. One had a mad smirk on the mouth and other… had a mad smirk on the mouth too. Incredible exorcists had just won against the Evil.

“Not too bad pumpkin face…”

But she couldn’t finish her sentence that a lot of scientists came and congratulated them for their achievement.
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:07

Boredom is after pleasures and satisfaction after sacrifices.

Indeed the teen was into a sensible dark mood. Nevertheless, when Evangeline called to him, he froze and awaited her. She came, fast, beside him, and her legs had that weird look as when the bones, covered in black, came out. It was difficult to hurt her when she had such good defense. Kanda didn’t have any defense, but the incredible ability to heal himself. Incredible ? Not so much after all. This strange ability had the nasty habit of sucking his life away, little by little. And every death brought him closer to the real one. One day it would happen. Only few people knew. He had the same ability as the noah, but he was still a little too much human. But it did not matter to him anymore. Since his sweetest childhood, even thus he had once, a very long time ago, smiled to the deepest happiness when he had made a close friend, never had he forgotten why he was born. He was a tool, and death meant nothing. He would keep on fighting, even if death came to slow him down, he would keep going until the very last day.

His dark eyes only looked straight at the machine, and automatically, black veins surrounded his eyes, and his pupils split up into three parts. Time became very slow around him, so slow that bird seemed to take forever to cross the sky. A blue sky that only fitted the color of Evangeline’s gaze. His onyx eyes reflected a moonless night, when only the gold of the hours of darkness would maybe reflect.

Anyhow, time went by very fast, and they both slashed forward, hitting the machine that blew up. Pieces fell back down to the ground and, as the smoke drifted away, we could see both exorcists, standing side by side, back to the machine.

“Not bad either, stupid brat.”

Time had slowed down again, and before anything else could be said, cheers aroused and the scientists, poor victims of the day, came to thank their saviors… But it did not appeal at all to Kanda. As they got surrounded, Kanda shouldered his way out. Nobody was pushed, because everybody ran away as he past threw the crowd. People were first astonished, but then didn’t seem really surprised. What else could be expected of such an awful man ?
Evangeline could stay, this kind of thing was probably more convenient for her. But, hell, leave this man alone. Without taking a glance back, the grumpy teen walked back to the congregation. He would waste his time if he stayed any longer. He certainly had better things to do.

Anyway, the temperature hadn’t come down at all, on the contrary. He loosened the buttons of his shirt, letting the smooth skin of his torso get a little air. Heading for his room probably, he took the first step to climb up the stairs.

Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:07

The bedroom is the best place to... talk.

To much noises.

Evangeline’s favourite rival climbed up the stairs, then he took the second corridor. The clock's exorcist, who was already borried by the « sunshine and happy scientists » decided to follow him. She thought that she could follow him stealthily but she remembered that the swordsman was really perspicacious and discovered her so easier. So, she went up the stairs too, like a simple companion, near the black-haired man.

Kanda didn’t talk, no suprise, so the disclocated clock had fun to look at him. Well, to observe him exactly. She looked at his pale skin first, how smoothy ! (x’D ce mot, ce mot !!) And his thin neck, strong arms and long fingers. She looked up. The face of her friend –yes, telling that- was just so quiet. Even if we could see some annoyance, with his little rictus and frowned, but no nervousness. His onyx eyes, so deep eyes, sharp and piercing ; his perfect nose and thin-lipped. She realized that her rival that she has so much admired was really handsome. She fighted against him so many times thats she never realized that. Funny. However you’re quite mistaken, she was’nt falling love with him ! She just notice that he was strangely done… Optimal done… (il a été fait de façon optimale… Je ne savais pas comment le dire XD)

Then, she remember his past. How did she know ? Lavi, without doubt. Kanda was just like her. A pretty amry puppet. Handmade exorcists !

Kanda’s footsteps made Evangeline stop daydreaming. Her companion was just stand in front of a gloomy and austere door. She pulled a wry face : was that the swordsman’s bedroom ? So sad. Evangeline felt so sad without know why. Just here, in front of this door. So lifeless. She imagined her rival completly alone on his bed, looking at the dark ceiling. That’s was enough. Kanda opened the door, and very quickly, she sliped inside and sat down on the bed before he said something.

« So, tell me more Yûbaka ! I know you since very long but I realize that… I don’t know you really. I just know that we are the same, inside… but that’s diffucult to talking about that, laboratories make awfuls memories… don’t they ? »
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

Cause i can't get up
I'm as cold as a stove
I can feel the life fade from me
I'm down on the ground
I've got seconds to live
Then what's there that waits for me ?

It felt good to be alone. After the racket the machine had brought, everything was very quiet. Too quiet. Little puffs of colorful smoke still hanged about, breaking the endless gray of the walls. He climbed up the stairs, realizing that Evangeline had followed him. He wondered why she wouldn’t stay with the scientists. Weren’t they more fun ? Wouldn’t any one chose them instead of him ? He was merely a dark and grumpy teenager. Kanda preferred not to ask, he didn’t want to hear the answer. He was simply thankful for her little silence. It was pretty rare, but even she could be a little serious once in a while. So they walked together towards his room. And even thus he didn’t tell her anything, he thought of her, of her silent footsteps, and how she was somehow always there beside him. He would often see her and get annoyed as she started to scream and make a big fuss. But somehow it was still nice to have a companion and rival. He knew her a little bit after all : hadn’t they been on many missions together ? She had joined Tiedoll’s group since a long time ago now. Not as long as him, who had joined it since childhood, but enough for him to actually get a tiny little bit closer to her. She was strange and brave. And he did not scare her in anyway, being too mean or dangerous. And time had brought this this instant, walking silently together, and he just realized that she too might have learned about his personality.

He opened the door to his room and saw from the corner of his eye that Evangeline had came in too. Was he really surprised ? If she had followed him till now, she was probably not going to just head back if Kanda closed a door at her nose. No, it wouldn’t be enough. Strangely, Kanda did not argue. Somehow it didn’t mean anything right now. They had just spent a lot of time together, and he didn’t feel like yelling out, putting an end to the precious silence. But than Evangeline’s voice came up, gentle and quiet. He lifted his face and looked at her. She was sitting on his bed. She was so small. But she wasn’t fragile. Her figures were graceful, so was her face. Dark eyelashes framed deep blue pupils, and in the same way, long dark hair framed her face.

When she finished, he didn’t answer right away. He walked towards a drawer, and took off the shirt he had already opened. He quickly found a new one, more suitable for the hot temperature. It was pretty hard to acknowledge the fact that he wasn’t the only artificial hearted human here anymore. The Congregation had been finding quiet a few exorcists in the last years. Probably was this a good thing. But than again, Kanda had been having the feeling that more and more Noah were showing as well, so having more exorcists at the Congregation was simply the reason why they had a little hope to win this war. Sometime it was weird to think about this war ; weren’t it about mortals fighting against immortals ? This was to show how powerful innocence was : it was the only thing that brought them to the equal of the Noah. And it was needed. One blow and an exorcist could fall. But Kanda knew that it took a hell lot to take down a Noah. He was the only one to have realized such a thing since a while ago.

Taking a deep breath, he came near Evangeline and let himself fall on the bed. A sarcastic smile broke his lips when he looked at Evangeline. His voice was cold. As always.

“Don’t be so confident. This is the only thing that we have in common after all, isn’t it, miss walking weapon.”

How could she know about him, when he barely knew who he was ? Since forever, he had only considered himself as a tool for war. He had what it took to fight, more then any human. But it was the only thing he had. He could only try to erase the toughs running in his head, since they were not his. Could Evangeline only knew how it felt to have such unknown things inside one’s head ? Kanda could only hope to make it have some sense one day.

“Laboratories make awful things, that’s all. I don’t consider myself as something else.”

His cold eyes let go of Evangeline and stared into the ceiling. He was being dramatic. But never had we talked to him about such a thing. Of course some scientist had had many questions about his childhood, but no one would ask anymore. It was a mistake, a failure, that only belonged to the past. A hole company was still perfectly aware of how Kanda had ended up as he was. And that was already more than necessary.

“I wouldn’t say I know anything about you either. What experience have they done on you ?”

He was not going easy, as if he didn’t care about what hard feelings he would make her feel.

“… And call me Kanda, fuck.”
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:08

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner
Sometimes I feel like my only friend
Is the city I live in, the city of angels
Lonely as I am, together we cry

He looked so alone.

Evangeline was suprised. Kanda didn’t do or say anything about her subite entry in his room. She waited for that Kanda kick up a stink, or yell on her… But nothing, just silence. After all, she was satisfated, maybe she could talk a bit with his precious rival. Maybe Kanda would’nt talking with her about his chilhood, she didn’t blame it and she could understand. The clock had so many difficulties to talk about laboratories, experiences and depraved scientists. More over, she didn’t know if Kanda suffred like her, maybe this subject was too hard for him. And maybe Kanda was just becoming very angry and he could preparate a big, big, big yell.

So many suppositions.

Without a noise from his mouth, the swordsman took off his shirt. Too quick ! Ah ! She blushed. Except his stupid Brother called Lavi, Evangeline wasn’t used to see man (teenager ? no matters) like that. More over that his rival was… really sexy ? She couldn’t wrench her eyes away from him. When he puted an other on his pale skin, Evangeline cursed her and prayed to Kanda didn’t see her. Then, her rival came near her and let fall down on his bed. First, she waited for that the exorcist took her by arm and puted her outside. No again. Very strange this day, little Yûbaka !

Suddently Kanda broke the silence.

Confident ? Funny. Evangeline was really not selfconfident. At the moment, she found the situation really funny. She was sitting near her rival that she admirated so many times… and she wasn’t in a fightly position. Just in a friendly position. Kanda was talking, and she was listening. Even if he didn’t talk a lot, he asked to her something. Curious ? Polite ? No. She answered in the hope of he speak in turn.

« Well… Who start ? To make simple, I was brought up in a big tube. Scientists filled me up with vitamines, proteins… Unumerous chimical components to make me perfect : just as well to fight, like to be smart... Optimal if you prefer. I remember that’s hurt me. Then, when I was create like a human –even if I was, and I still, a weapon-, that persons put me in a special center. Here, I fought. Again and again. That’s hurt me. Yeah, awful memories…
What about you… Kanda ? »

Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:08

Evangeline & Kanda
« We will all laugh at gilded butterflies. »

Kanda’s voice came down, and his dark eyes kept staring at the ceiling, as if it could actually be interesting. Truth is, he wasn’t comfortable in this kind of situation. He didn’t think Evangeline would’ve been, but she was still here. He never got to understand why people – as few and rare as they were – tried sometimes to stay near him. They were mainly fooling around, looking for a fight, just like Lavi and his heavy hammer, Hikari – and her voice was just enough, they would get really loud both of them together – and, Evangeline with her crushing bones. He clearly showed that he didn’t want them around. He didn’t like them to get near him, he didn’t like to talk. He never got along. Yet some of them kept coming. It was really annoying. Even on the battle field, some insisted to fight with him, but didn’t they realize he was better off alone ? Didn’t they realize they were just a weight ? Kanda once had to bring forth his insects of the underworld against his companions to make them go away, so he could take on Skin Boric on his own. Boric was the incarnation of Wrath, and it was he who broke Mugen, putting her into pieces. Anyway, he had been severely weakened and had been unable to regenerate after Kanda’s last move. He had been blown in two by the attack and he had died, crumbling into dust. This was the second time Kanda had killed what could not be killed. And thus he was immortal himself, he knew perfectly well that he could still die. He simply wasn’t as fragile as a perfect human being.

And he was going to show it to Evangeline. But first, he thought of her story. So, she had been brought up in a tube ? Guess they had seen the same kind of things. A crooked smile appeared on his face, and disappeared just as quickly. He sighted. He just realized that her last word had been his name. His name as he liked to hear it. The name that everyone should use. It was stupid Lavi’s fault for calling him Yuu and letting everyone know about it. Aha. Funny Lavi’s still alive isn’t it ? But he had been severely damaged, just as he deserved. Lavi knew a lot of Kanda’s past, even thus Kanda hadn’t say anything about it. Lavi hadn’t made himself to curious. Even thus he was a bookman, guess he was still pretty nice with emotions. Tch. Fucking Rabi. But it was good this way. He didn’t want to talk about it anyway, and Lavi had already said too much. And now Evangeline was about to hear a tiny bit from it.

Getting up again, he grasped Mugen. The sword, when it wasn’t activated, was as black as it’s owner’s eyes. Kanda cut his hand, drawing a big red line on his skin. He kept his palm up, so that the blood wouldn’t stain the floor.

“Look.”

He showed the wound to Evangeline. Slowly, it became old. Blood stopped oozing out of his flesh.

“Soon it will be completely gone.”

He lifted his other hand up and grabbed his collar, pulling down his shirt a little, so that his skin was visible.

“I don’t have a single scar, and yet I have had mortal wounds over and over again. I was made this way so that I would be a convenient subject for the scientists’ experiences. After a few failures, I had the chance to become an optimal tool. Not like everyone.”

He grabbed Evangeline’s hand, his blood staining her pale skin. He stretched his fingers against hers.

“Think yourself lucky to be a successful tool if you can’t feel lucky for anything else…”

Ah. What was that ? He sighted again, and pulled away to go to the window. He had changed. He was still cold, but not as mean as before. Of course his level of cruelty was still high. But his thoughts have been occupied lately. He had been thinking of someone very much. And this simple fact was what could change everything…
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:09

"Let me stand with you, listen at my Music "

Upsetting.

She tried to stop Kanda when he will unsheathe, but he did it to fast and cut himself before the clock could say anything. She thought first that her rival had lost his mind, nevertheless she reconized him in this act. Courageous… and insensitive to pain. As a result, the disclocated clock just looked at his thin wound full filled of blood. It had just enough time to flow that it happended something very strange and out of the ordinary.

“Look. Soon it will be completely gone.”
She observed. That suprised Evangeline a lot. The flesh restored itself. Amazing. She was admirative. Immortality ? That was look like, but as she understood, He was dying. She looked sad. Then he shown to her something under his shirt. The swordsman put out a little piece of shirt and Evangeline could see a strange scar, just like a tatoo. She listened at his short story and tried to understand. The clock observed at the scar and reflected to their situations. Too bad. Why did it happend to them ? Why them ?

“Think yourself lucky to be a successful tool if you can’t feel lucky for anything else…”

He pulled away to go to the window after he grabbed her hand and lay his blood on her pale skin. Evangeline noticed that he sighed again. Kanda seemed tired. Tired to be a human prototype. A tool who where defected. She thought that was a horrible memory in a awful past. That’s could be the reason why he was so cold, so cruel and so indiffrent. A non-humain who can’t live with the humans. A rejected of the society. Even if exorcists were rejected too, they have other like them to survive and may be happy.

He was just like her.

Compassion. Yes, compassion. She had sympathy for him : « sum pathos » from the latin who meaned « sufferd with ». Meanwhile Kanda looked away, Evangeline came near him, eyes hinded behind her black hair. Maybe she became crazy as she surrounded with her arms Kanda’s body and puted her head on his back. She hoped that he didn’t move and less her like that. She could feel for a while his pain.

« I’m sorry. That’s awful Yû… Can I promess you’ll be never alone now ? Even if you hates me, no matters. »

She laughed a little as she felt ridiculous.

Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:09

The perfect words never crossed my mind,
Cause there was nothin' in there but you.
I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me.
All I wanted just sped right past me,
While I was rooted fast to the earth,
I could be stuck here for a thousand years,
Without your arms to drag me out.

As he gazed into the horizon, looking at the sunlight drench the world behind the glass window, silence came. And then he felt arms locking around him. A gentle touch, that was somehow appeasing. He listened to the words as they reached his ears, not moving before she finished. Letting the words sink in, deep. Deeper. Deeper still.

But he didn’t want to hear them. As smooth as they sounded in his ears, he didn’t want those arms around him. Yet he didn’t move. Maybe because it felt nice. Maybe because he was tired.

“It’s not as sad as you make it sound.”

He sighted. Yes, again. He closed his eyes for a little moment, but then turned around, pushing Evangeline aside.

“Even if you and I are alike…”

His eyes glared at her. They weren’t mean, nor were they cold, no. But there was a kind of warning. Something dark and unknown. Kanda was not threatening his comrade, not after what they had just said. No, he simply pushed her aside as he had pushed everything else, sad or happy, nice or mean, white or black. And he was not sorry.
Truth is he didn’t want things to change either. He didn’t want Evangeline to think small of him. To think sad of him. Because it was untrue. This thought of hers had nothing to do in this world. The world was real. So was he. So was everything that had happened to him. And he didn’t need a shoulder to lay on. He didn’t need arms to support him.

… And yet why did Lust Heartnet’s words echoed deeply inside of him ? They ressembled Evangelines’ words and it was barely bearable. He didn’t know what to respond. So he would just have to be the same as always.

“Don’t pity me !”

Shrugging his shoulders as a cold finger feeling brushed his back, he walked away. And it was at this very moment that someone knocked at the door.

“What ?!”

It was as a bark. Silence had ended to leave him with a weird frustration.
The door opened very slowly, and an hesitating face showed.

“Erm… Komui is asking for you… Ah ! Evangeline ! You are here… ”

He did look surprised. Finding her in the room of the most unfriendly exorcist ? Yeah. A little strange maybe.

“You must come too !”

He slipped away without waiting. Kanda sighted.
He grabbed the vest of his uniform and held the door knob. And he turned around, looking directly at Eva.

“Coming, idiot ? Duty is calling.”

END
Eva - 11 points.
Kanda - 11 points.
Nami
RAWR means love
Nami

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 1:10

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Write in english please.   Write in english please. Icon_minitime

Write in english please.
Page 1 sur 1